"For commercial applications ATC Undersink Water Heaters are the ideal solution for supplying a number of sinks depending on the hot water demand without the need for special taps. This can prove more cost effective than installing a traditional vented system.
- Easy to install
- High density polyurethane foam insulation which reduces radiant heat loss reduces energy consumption and ensures high energy efficiency.
- Exclusive dry powder porcelain enamel tank lining delivering twice the corrosion resistance of ordinary glass lining.
- Fitted with heavy duty seamless bolt – on square flange type heating elements which are more durable and efficient.
- Fitted with premium protective magnesium anode rod which equalises aggressive water action and provides extra protection against corrosion.
- External thermostat control allows adjustment to preferred water temperature.
- Fitted with limiting device to provide protection of overheating.
- Supplied with expansion relief valve calibrated at 6 Bar
- Wall or Floor mounting (supplied with wall brackets)
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
|Capacity (L/Gal)||5L/1.1 Gal|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Pressure (Bar)||6 Bar|
|Approvals||CCC, CE, RoHs|
|Heat Up Time||9 Minutes|