Wera 39 Piece Tool-Check Plus-Red Bull Racing Bit Set
Wera has pulled off a remarkable piece of ingenuity with their 39 piece bit set. This compact set is truly a work of art, the attention to detail is second to none. Each piece presented makes this kit a joy to use and own. Comprises of the most commonly used bits, sockets, extension and a brilliant mini ratchet that brings it all together.
What do you get in the set?
• Zyklop mini 1/ 4 in Ratchet
• Magnetic Bit Holder
• Bit Handle
• Sockets: 1 x 5.5 mm, 1/4 in, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 8 mm, 10, 12, 13 mm
• PH1, PH2, PH3 x 25 mm
• PZ1, PZ2, PZ3 x 25 mm
• TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX35, TX40 x 25 mm
• TORX® BO: TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX35, TX40 x 25 mm
• Hex-Plus: 3,4,5,6 and 8 x 25 mm
• Slotted: 5.5 x 25 mm
• Hex Adaptor
Features and Benefits
• Tough viscous bits - compatible with power tools making the perfect power tool accessories
• Chrome vanadium steel, matt chrome-plated.
• Take it easy" Tool Finder with colour coding
• High-quality bit holder with Kraftform Plus handle
• Ergonomic working that prevents blisters and calluses
• Hard gripping zones
• Ratchet; rapid changeover from left to right direction
• Sockets for both manual as well as power tool operations
• Fast and convenient screwdriving
• The torque of over 65 Nm
• Compatible with power tools
• Intricate storage system
Why would you buy this set?
The Wera 39 Piece 1/4 in Ratchet, Screwdriver & Bit Set is supplied complete in a compact pocket size holder. Ideal for the professional on the move or for quick and easy identification of missing parts. The industrial strength mini ratchet is perfect for use in confined spaces with its compact size and rapid ratcheting action. When combined with the Wera bit holder the mini ratchet becomes a rapid ratcheting screwdriver.
This Screwdriver Bits Set is typically used by professional tradesmen, engineers or those wishing to complete DIY. The Screwdriver Bit Set is one of the most essential hand tools in any workman’s kit. There are many situations and professions where screwdriver bits are integral to carrying out a specific task revolving around loosening or tightening fasteners.
Most common screwdriver bit types such as flat-blade and cross-recess have a very wide range of application. Only tip size determines if a bit is suitable for the desired application or not. They are commonly used for:
Mechanical and industrial production
Fastening wood to metal
Speciality screwdrivers bits such as TORX, Hex, Tri-Wing etc. are designed for specific applications such as:
Opening consoles - Xbox/ PlayStation
Opening Mobile phones
|Number of Pieces||39|
|Tip Type||Hex-Plus, Hexagon, Phillips, Pozidriv, Slotted|
|Tip Size||PH1, PH2, PH3, PZ1, PZ2, PZ3, TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX35, TX40, 1 x 5.5 mm, 1/4 in, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 8 mm, 10, 12, 13 mm|